website

Clone Tools
  • last updated a few seconds ago
Constraints
Constraints: committers
 
Constraints: files
Constraints: dates
Removed the old roadmap and development wiki links.

minor wording

shuffling of community links.

Removed the user mailing list links.

Some style changes.

added some tasks for checking out the roadmap into the “installed” version of the site.

Renamed the status board to roadmap and added a link.

    • -0
    • +16
    ./src/content/roadmap.php
make logo smaller

Spelling error correction on 'development' in web site content

Include the status board page, but don't link to it yet.

    • -0
    • +15
    ./src/content/status.php
Support links without file extensions (html and php) on website and do directory listings.

    • -0
    • +11
    ./src/content/.htaccess
Removed all traces of IRC channel from the website.

Added page about the forums.

    • -0
    • +4
    ./src/content/forums.html
Added new Gradle logo.

    • binary
    ./src/img/gradle_logo.gif
Added favicon to website.

    • binary
    ./src/img/favicon.ico
Removed link to FAQ's

Updated the docs a bit. Mentioned windows builds on our CI pages.

Updated the docs a bit. We no longer have ci builds on codehaus bamboo.

Fixed the nightly build. Now the links with query string should be handled correctly by the test.

- Added status flag to releases.xml, so we can mark certain releases as broken. - Updated the website build so that it understands about broken releases.

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
Updated trainings

Renamed the 'current release' -> 'current stable' so that it sticks better to the current situation with M4 and M3 :)

Added some very simple debug statements so that resolving a problem will be quicker next time.

Tuned the documentation on our downloads web page. Exposed the nightly snapshots info, presented just below the latest release.

Documented the tacit dependency. I'm not sure at the moment why website is not included in the settings.gradle. Maybe there is a reason for it?

Put latest nightly documentation beneath the current release. The reason is that when they are down the bottom people hardly see it.

    • -15
    • +27
    ./src/content/documentation.html
My previous commit message was completely confusing - sorry about that. Fixed a typo after some local tests... Fixed the website links test by adding a workaround for a single naughty url that does not work from our build machine. The link has little importance so not much harm is done if it isn't covered with the website links test. The workaround can be removed once we find the proper solution (once serverfault.com resolves this problem for us :)

Fixed the website links test by adding a workaround for a single naughty url that does not work from our build machine. The link has little importance so not much harm is done if it isn't covered with the website links test. The workaround can be removed once we find the proper solution (once serverfault.com resolves this problem for us :)

Another battle with website links tests won! It should be now possible to run website tests regularly, against snapshot versions :D

Added little bit more visual output from the test