LoggingIntegrationTest.groovy

Clone Tools
  • last updated a few seconds ago
Constraints
Constraints: committers
 
Constraints: files
Constraints: dates
moved LoggingIntegrationTest from integTest/integTest to core/integTest

  1. … 25 more files in changeset.
Moving Jvm to org.gradle.internal.jvm and SettingProperties to org.gradle.internal - Attention: This affects the next update of the gradle wrapper as we use JVM in our build scripts.

  1. … 73 more files in changeset.
Fixed -d output, and tightened up the LoggingIntegrationTest.

    • -30
    • +111
    ./LoggingIntegrationTest.groovy
  1. … 2 more files in changeset.
Improved the test infrastructure WRT logging:

1. daemon integ tests now run with info level unless the log level was expliciltly configured.

2. fixed various tests so that they work if they are ran with info level (should also work with debug). This involved:

- tweaking the output scraping logic to correctly find executed tasks (previous behavior was finding redundant tasks when --info/--debug used), and to correctly find skipped tasks (previous behavior only worked if ran with 'lifecycle' level).

- tightening the deprecation finding assertion. Previous behaviour only matched 'deprecated' string which was eagerly matched against things like 'sonar-deprecated.jar' or 'deprecated-list.html', etc. I changed the string to ' deprecated' because it seems majority of our deprecation warnings will fall into that (e.g. 'is deprecated', 'has been deprecated', etc.). It's a simple tweak but should give enough confidence and makes many tests runnable with --info.

  1. … 12 more files in changeset.
Reverted changes to the daemon logging / test infrastructure until the build is stable.

  1. … 12 more files in changeset.
Improved the test infrastructure WRT logging:

1. daemon integ tests now run with info level unless the log level was expliciltly configured.

2. fixed various tests so that they work if they are ran with info level (should also work with debug). This involved:

- tweaking the output scraping logic to correctly find executed tasks (previous behavior was finding redundant tasks when --info/--debug used), and to correctly find skipped tasks (previous behavior only worked if ran with 'lifecycle' level).

- tightening the deprecation finding assertion. Previous behaviour only matched 'deprecated' string which was eagerly matched against things like 'sonar-deprecated.jar' or 'deprecated-list.html', etc. I changed the string to ' deprecated' because it seems majority of our deprecation warnings will fall into that (e.g. 'is deprecated', 'has been deprecated', etc.). It's a simple tweak but should give enough confidence and makes many tests runnable with --info.

  1. … 9 more files in changeset.
Integration tests for deprecated logging. - One test should fail when run with daemon executer, due to daemon not logging deprecation warnings on second execution.

  1. … 1 more file in changeset.
Reverted my previous changes to the fixture data. Kept the enhancement of the assertion.

Fixed this lovely & beautiful :) test after merging the fix for GRADLE-1457. The init script now is correctly applied to both projects: the buildSrc and the regular project. So logger test needed to be fixed - some log entries appear twice in the output.

GRADLE-1338 - Fixed problem introduced in previous refactoring, where the build failure is reported twice when using the daemon.

  1. … 18 more files in changeset.
GRADLE-1355 - Move integration tests out of core project and into their own integTest project.

    • -0
    • +343
    ./LoggingIntegrationTest.groovy
  1. … 668 more files in changeset.