antChecksumWithMethod.out

Clone Tools
  • last updated a few seconds ago
Constraints
Constraints: committers
 
Constraints: files
Constraints: dates
Changed the documentation (samples) to improve testability. In ant samples I stopped using ant.checksum task that potentially gave different results based on environment (due to line endings, etc.). Instead, I started using ant.loadfile task.

  1. … 14 more files in changeset.
Reverted my last fixes to failing tests / refactorings. Apparently, I cannot change the *.out files because they are presented into the manual

  1. … 21 more files in changeset.
Fixed the tests. On some environments (like mine) the checksums generated by ant are different than the expected values. HOWEVER our test should depend on the ant output too much especially when we just want to test if gradle works with ant.

- relaxed assertion so that it uses regex for checking the antChecksum sample

- extended the sample runner in a very simple way so that it supports regexp

  1. … 2 more files in changeset.
Renamed subprojects/gradle-(.+) to subprojects/$1

    • -0
    • +3
    ./antChecksumWithMethod.out
  1. … 6178 more files in changeset.