(GRADLE-1339) Added basic fix for the issue. Now the tooling api honors eclipse's projectName customizations and projectName deduplication logic. Details:
- EclipsePlugin now exposes the eclipseProject task. This is just a first step. In future it will expose the proper model object however it requires lots of refactoring.
- Added integration test for new features (tooling api handles deduplication & project name customizations)
- Changed slightly ToolingApiEclipseIntegrationTest.groovy so that it doesn't interfere with newly added project name deduplication
- Tooling api's ModelBuilder now applies the eclipse plugin for all projects and runs eclipseConfigurer
- Added necessary dependency from tooling-api to eclipse plugin
17 Mar 11 c48a60033f43d4cf8c2674b50a93d5d167a12325
(GRADLE-1407) Similarily as with idea plugin I added a configurer task that runs before eclipse generator tasks.
- eclipse plugin configures the configurer on root project and makes all generator tasks depend on it
- introduced marker interface that helps adding dependencies of configurer task
- added integration test
- refactor to reduce duplication across eclipse/idea plugin and move unit tests accordingly
- document in the eclipse dsl guide the deduplication logic and effect on the projectName
11 Mar 11 f2bd3830ba88381050c96c754be3bcd51babc51f