(GRADLE-1446) Customizations within before/whenConfigured hooks are honored by the tooling api. Details:
- Added EclipseDomainModel that is accessible via EclipsePlugin. This will contain entire model for of eclipse plugin. Currently it is small but will grow.
- enabled and refactored integration test that validates that before/whenConfigured are honored by tooling api.
- ModelBuilder now uses the eclipse plugin model instead of eclipse generator tasks
- Rename job at GeneratorTask
17 Mar 11 da810c942fb29cf948128c07191b5ac522d88745
(GRADLE-1339) Added basic fix for the issue. Now the tooling api honors eclipse's projectName customizations and projectName deduplication logic. Details:
- EclipsePlugin now exposes the eclipseProject task. This is just a first step. In future it will expose the proper model object however it requires lots of refactoring.
- Added integration test for new features (tooling api handles deduplication & project name customizations)
- Changed slightly ToolingApiEclipseIntegrationTest.groovy so that it doesn't interfere with newly added project name deduplication
- Tooling api's ModelBuilder now applies the eclipse plugin for all projects and runs eclipseConfigurer
- Added necessary dependency from tooling-api to eclipse plugin
17 Mar 11 c48a60033f43d4cf8c2674b50a93d5d167a12325